Wednesday, April 18, 2007

a supa review

i am especially smitten with supastarr, not only because of her incredible designs and raw talent. i am smitten with her because she is extremely kind.

not long ago, i was teaching myself how to screen print - i must say that my first attempts were far clear of anything quality. i became so desperate for help, i turned to the etsy forums. there i was greeted with mostly positive responses - the one that stood out most though was from supastarr.

she explained to me how to get a good print in terms that made sense and it helped immensely. one reason why etsy is so charming is that people, like supastarr, roam its long and sometimes dim hallways, always there to listen and teach....

so, i thank you supastarr, for helping me not throw my screens away and most of all for being a killer printer and seller on etsy. you totally are a supa star.

0 comments: