Thursday, April 26, 2007

make me pretty...

so, lately i haven't been feeling too pretty. it's getting hot in the desert, which means hot wind blowing in my face forcing tiny desert particles into my shallow wrinkles making them look much worse than what they already do.

i thought i would throw some great, delicious body goods together and see if i can't find that person i was before the hot wind and wrinkles...

i offer a big moisturizing toast to all of us who need a bit of pampering.

included in this collection:
1. green teas & cukes organic sugar scrub by lush box inc.
2. good karma fizzies by vintage body spa
3. fresh, bees wax candles by daisy cakes soap
4. pomegranate lime soap by soap
5. variety of body lotions by gudonya
6. brown sugar & fig body butter by sugar lips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will *totally* take your advice on all of these, but I would be HORRIBLY remiss if I did not point you toward the wonderful, amazing, fantastic Bek over at http://clevergirl.etsy.com

I am *not* a moisturizer person *at all* but on a whim, I ordered some of her skin spread.

ZOMG!!!!

amazing. that's the only real word to use.

and the super super neat thing is, i'm a scent-whore, and mentioned this in my 'notes to seller' and she uber-scented my stuff. custom fabulousness! how much more fabulous can it get??

anyway, go, get some. really.

and no, she totally didn't pay me to say this - i'm just a stupidly happy customer.

xoxox

Abby

Esma Studios said...

oooh! pomegranite and lime sounds gooood!! Thanks for sharing!