Tuesday, April 24, 2007

looking chic for cheap collection





This collection was made by the wonderful Heather, and her inspiration was "Just A Note Flat Cards" from Broadway Paper.

Mix-'n'-Match these affordable pieces for some adorable looks:

a. Button Babydoll Top in Yellow (also available in blue) from Alloy: $32.50
b. Pleated Pencil Skirt from Forever21: $17.80
c. Claire Jacket at Forever21: $34.80
d. Revolt Straight Leg Marble Wash Jeans from Alloy: $34.50
e. Skinny Black Patent Belt at Forever21: $5.80
f. Splurge-worthy Rosecut Amethyst Filigree Ring by Becky Kelso at Ylang23: $675.00
g. "Colt" Open Toe Sling-backs in black (also available in fuchsia, bronze multi, and tan multi) by Nicole, at Zappos: $68.95

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... thank you so much for featuring my compilation this week! You have made my day!
Hugs and love,
Heather a.k.a. Ez

Tracey said...

Wow!
Love your blog!
I am always looking for funky stuff that won't cut into my gardening budget. I'll be checking back OFTEN.
Tracey

Queen B. said...

Absolutely LOVE this selection!

doc Martens Boots said...

what i can say about this post this really very wonderful I am a fashion lover and I love shoes or Boots

Sale Shoes said...

I love sale time, I need to peak around more for new shoes.

medicine forum said...

Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place. ;)