Wednesday, May 23, 2007

workin' 9 to 5 collection

so, i've re-entered the work force. this is the reason for my recent disappearance. i am back to practicing interior design at a fabulous design boutique in old town scottsdale. i am really excited about designing again and working with wonderful people!

i am dedicating this post to all those 9 to 5ers! give me a hooray for a consistent pay check!! yay!

included in this collection:
a. sterling silver turquoise earrings by east end walk designs
b. cotton matador top from banana republic
c. hunka hunka turquoise necklace by stephanie gibson jewelery
d. recycled newspaper tote by my cute handbags
e. martin wide leg trousers from banana republic
f. candies scandius espadrilles from kohl's

have a great day! tchau.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Hey, thanks so much! Great looking collection! Love that top!

msbelle said...

Ooooh! Nice!!!

Unknown said...

I love the piece by Stephanie Gibson.
What a classic beauty.
The whole thing makes me what to change out of my pajamas.

Sam said...

It is a very nice and informative post. Really thanks for this type of post.
Chicken Coop