Tuesday, May 8, 2007

gywan collection

This reminds me
of the richest
orange
liquor
chocolate cake
made by a
dear
old friend
of mine
who
taught me crochet,
4 foot,
who has
the whitest,
silkiest

hair. Gywan.



[Too bright? I am sure aurris would be more than happy to
make
you a tan shrug]

a. Vintage 1960s Yellow Flower Box Purse - bowl full of jelly
b. Diamond Rib Knee Highs - sock dreams
c. Indian Vine Tube Dress - free people
d. Hybrid Heels -
anthropologie
e. Soft Slouchy Shrug - auriis
f. Princess Earrings - jennifer morris beads

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found you through Steph Gibson's blog!

I love your eye for style, seriously this is a gift not everyone has and some have developed into perfection.

You are perfection!

I am hooked and can't wait for more!

Septembre said...

you have a wonderful blog, very useful with all this designers,,,,i absolutely loved to go through Jennifer Morris desings, very talented person...thanks for this link