Wednesday, June 13, 2007

indie music

With only a few bands I like, lately I have found myself being rather bored with mainstream music. With frustration at its fullest, the other day I found another world... INDIE music!

No, that does not mean teenager boys with dodgy hair and aftershave playing in their parent's garage because they just found out they can get girls that way.

We're on a search for awesome bands just for you. Got one? Share!


First I found Shrug who is in Columbus Oh, who have got a voice like cameral, then I found Little Red, who is an aussie group. I listened to "Waiting" 42 times today, with the last one I found myself in a daze from their coolness and starting sin
ging "sweaty armpits I lose my calm" instead of "sweaty palms I lose my calm" - niccee.

Let me know what you think of them!

1 comments:

Isis said...

Maybe you'll like this:

Roman - Belgian Blues/Rock band:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75493500

Daddy's Darlings and the big bang boys - Belgian Jazz - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=72441686